A Professional Personal Assistant acts as the family’s representative in all matters relating to the family’s activities and the running of the household. Are you busy and needing time to be tops at what you do? Otiz will help you strike a balance between home and work such that no aspect of your responsibilities suffers.
Private PAs work within your home office environment. They are responsible for managing all of your organizational and administrative matters and duties
- Typical responsibilities of PAs include:
- Running the home office
- Calendar maintenance and the coordination of the various family members’ activities
- Contact maintenance including gift lists, ceremonies, etc.
- Complex national and international travel arrangements
- Party planning – organizing your corporate and private entertainment
- Recruitment, hiring, firing and supervision of household staff
- Liaison with attorneys, financial consultants, accountants and bank advisors
- Providing all secretarial skills and administrative support functions
- Diary management and appointment scheduling
- Creation of household management manuals
- Responding to mails; managing accounts payable and expenses
- House/Estate management including supervision of contractors and special projects, outside services, interior designers etc.
- In addition, Personal Assistants are sometimes asked to handle the day-to-day finances of the family – paying bills, handling all payments (vetting the bills for accuracy), liaison with Personal Bankers, bank reconciliations etc.
If your family or company is looking to hire a qualified Personal Assistant, consider working with a Staffing Agency like Otiz Keepers. Get started by sending an email to email@example.com
For qualified candidates looking for a Personal Assistant position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org